4 webinars dedicated to Schools
GARR joins the Sos Digitale initiative, an association created with the aim of overcoming digital barriers during the COVID-19 crisis and particularly focused on schools.
In this context, a series of webinars has been orgaised to address topics ranging from digital tools for teaching, to techniques, open source resources and connectivity of schools.
- First webinar: Strumenti digitali per una didattica creativa
- Second webinar: L’open source, la connettività nella scuola e il sistema GARR
- Third webinar: “inventare il futuro”: internet e la scuola
- Fourth webinar: Il racconto delle persone come strumento didattico: public speaking e storytelling
- To book and follow the events